It's been too long since I've called for submissions, so here goes.
Until the end of September, I will be accepting electronic submissions of YA novels with the following exceptions (based not on prejudice so much as on what I've got brewing in the lab already):
1. I'm not considering dysto/post-apocolypto books.
2. If your book can be sung to the tune of a song by The Police, please make sure it's not “Don't Stand So Close to Me.”
3. If your books is more than 60,000 words, please don't send it.
4. Unlike that little kid in the movie, I don't read dead people. No narrators from beyond the grave.
5. If you have superpowers, I have kryptonite. Stay away.
6. I don't do high fantasy. Here there be no dragons.
That's it. Otherwise, just follow the directions here to send your book. Don't fuss over the query; fuss over the first page. I look forward to seeing your books!
Note: Let me say again, I have no problem per se with the books that I've disqualified above. In most cases, I'm disqualifying what I already have. Lab is small. I don't generally do lots of books in the same subgenre.